From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- In a wholly unexpected turn of events, Wheiskaet reveals that the banquet preparations were but an excuse for his comrades to evaluate your worthiness to face Titan. The other former members of the Company of Heroes are also in attendance, and the five men all agree that you have the necessary qualities to defeat the Lord of Crags. Their assessment now formally concluded, Wheiskaet decrees that all present should enjoy the festivities. Be sure to thank the bronze-skinned beauty for the dazzling performance being given by her troupe.
- After congratulating you on your accomplishments, the troupe leader encourages you to partake of the feast with the other guests.
- It would seem Drystweitz's reputation as a culinarian is well-founded, as the feast exceeds all expectation. Having sated your hunger, converse with the former members of the Company of Heroes.
- You listen carefully to the parting words of each former mercenary, and accord them due respect. All present seem to have enjoyed themselves immensely, save perhaps for Y'shtola who seems loathe to carouse with the other guests. Maybe you should inquire as to the cause of her reticence.
- Y'shtola observes that the festivities wee as much for the benefit of the Company of Heroes as they were for you. Nevertheless, you have satisfied Wheiskaet's conditions, and may now ask him how to reach Titan's Lair.