From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- With Lord Francel's trial close at hand, Lord Haurchefant bids you inform the inquisitors of your findings and petition them on behalf of Hosue Fortemps to postpone the trial indefinitely. Relay Lord Haurchefant's words to Inquisitor Brigie at Camp Dragonhead.
- Inquisitor Brigie informs you that Inquisitor Guillaime is already overseeing Lord Francel's trial at Witchdrop, and that it is impossible to call a halt to proceedings. Inform Lord Haurchefant of this development.
- Refusing the abandon Lord Francel to his fate, Lord Haurchefant bids you rendezvous with one of his knights at Witchdrop, and do whatever is necessary to prevent Lord Francel from coming to harm. With Ser Hourlinet's aid, protect Lord Francel until Lord Haurchefant arrives.
- Inquisitor Guillaime ignores your pleas and instead commands his knights to slay you then and there. Even Lord Haurchefant is unable to convince the inquisitor to yield-- until you reveal that one of the temple knights was a heretic in disguise. Forced to acknowledge that there is merit to Lord Haurchefant's claims of a conspiracy, Inquisitor Guillaime agrees to withdraw his charges and departs-- though not before reminding you to stay focused on your search for the Enterprise. Now that Lord Francel's good name has been redeemed, return to Camp Dragonhead and ask Lord Haurchefant to summon his reluctant witness.
- Lord Haurchefant thanks you for saving the young lordling's life, and indeed his own, at Witchdrop. Like you, he is eager to return to the matter of the Enterprise, and none too soon...