From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- Baderon and Commodore Reyner have requested your assistance with an investigation. A strange ship has been sighted off the coast of Aleport, and the subsequent appearance of a dangerous-looking group of men at Sastasha Seagrot has the Yellowjackets greatly concerned. Speak with V'mellba at the ferry docks on the lower desk, and receive directions to the location of the caves.
- Make your way north of Aleport, and speak with the Yellowjacket stationed outside the entrance to Sastasha.
- After receiving reports describing the unsavory-looking men seen entering Sastasha, the Yellowjackets have been on the lookout for the Sahagin and the pirate allies, the Serpent Reavers. Enter the cave and discover if the Yellowjackets' concerns are well grounded.
- You have discovered a pirate hideout in the depths of Sastasha. Just as the Yellowjackets had feared, it appears the Sahagin and the Serpent Reavers are using the caves as a base for their nefarious operations. Return to Limsa Lominsa, and report to Baderon at the Drowning Wench.
- Pleased with you completion of his task, Baderon mentions another job that you might find of interest. It seems the Adventurers' Guild in Grindania wishes to recruit a seasoned adventurer. Prepare you gear, then speak with Baderon to take the first step on your next journey.