From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- In order to obtain a bottle of Mun-Tuy sauce without delay, you have agreed to help Erimmont apply the finishing touches to the latest batch. Go to his storeroom and obtain the three secret spices-- a perilla leaf, an onze of Shroud pepper, and a dried dragon pepper.
- Added the perilla leaf, Shroud pepper, and dried dragon pepper to the gyle-fat. So this is what gives Errimont's Mun-Tuy sauce its distinctive flavor.
- The secret seasonings have been added, and the fermentation process complete. Speak with Geoffrey and obtain a bottle of Mun-Tuy sauce.
- After quite an ordeal, you have obtained a bottle of Mun-Tuy sauce. Deliver it to Aedoc before she is devoured alive by her own men.
- Aedoc is overjoyed to be restocked with Mun-Tuy sauce. Despite its unusual aroma, it remains an indispensible ingredient in many a beloved Gridanian dish.