From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- The guildmaster believes you are finally ready to undertake your first Sunsilk commission. Your client awaits you outside Sunsilk Tapestries on the Steps of Nald.
- Your client, a wealthy Lalafell named Mamajaru, bids you make a materia-enhanced cotton acton that will not hinder his training in the gladiatorial arts. However, he neglects to specify the type of materia he needs. Consult with the guildmaster to determine the best course of action.
- The guildmaster expresses doubt as to Mamajaru's ability to distinguish between different types of materia, and suggests you use whichever kind comes readily to hand. He adds that if you wish to learn more about materia, you should seek the counsel of a scholar who dwells in a camp near the Bonfire in central Thanalan. Prepare the materia-enhanced cotton acton and deliver it to Redolent Rose.
- In what apparently passes for a show of approval, Mamajaru takes your acton and departs with nary a word of thanks. Redolent Rose, however, is happy to praise your work, adding that it is a weaver's task to make the world see the client as the client wishes to be seen─even if that wish has no basis in reality. '
- ※The next weaver quest will be available from Redolent Rose upon reaching level 25.