From Eorzeapedia, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
How to Participate
Speak to any of the Moonfire Faire chaperones, who will appear in each of the three city-states.
| Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks
|| Ul'dah Merchant Strip
- Talk to the NPC to start the event and receive your black knickers/shorts and starting event dress.
- Find a nearby giant bomb, target it, and use the /firedance emote to make it blow up before it hits the baloons.
- Each bomb has a set amount of HP and required between 1 and 3 dances to defeat.
- Bombards require 1 dance, while Bombard Kings take 3 dances.
- When time is up and your duty is complete, return to the NPC to collect your ash rewards.
- You can receive up to 20 ash per round.
- Head into town to turn in your ash for the following rewards:
Locations of bombs
- You will need 165 Bombard Ash to get all the items other than the Bombard Blooms.
- Making a macro for /firedance will make this event a lot easier.
- You can only turn in 1 ash at a time for the Bombard Blooms.