From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
How to Participate
Speak to any of the Moonfire Faire chaperones, who will appear in each of the three city-states.
| Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks
|| Ul'dah Merchant Strip
- Talk to the NPC to start the event and receive your black knickers/shorts and starting event dress.
- Find a nearby giant bomb, target it, and use the /firedance emote to make it blow up before it hits the baloons.
- Each bomb has a set amount of HP and required between 1 and 3 dances to defeat.
- Bombards require 1 dance, while Bombard Kings take 3 dances.
- When time is up and your duty is complete, return to the NPC to collect your ash rewards.
- You can receive up to 20 ash per round.
- Head into town to turn in your ash for the following rewards:
Locations of bombs
- You will need 165 Bombard Ash to get all the items other than the Bombard Blooms.
- Making a macro for /firedance will make this event a lot easier.
- You can only turn in 1 ash at a time for the Bombard Blooms.