From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- It would seem that Ingham is in low spirits once again. Could he have botched yet another order? Lyngsath bids you ask your hapless colleague about the cause of his woes, and lend whatever help you may.
- Ingham miserably reveals that he has offended a regular patron of the Bismarck─a fellow by the name of Maetimaga─by serving him a second-rate meat miq'abob. Though he wishes to set things right, Ingham is too shaken to apologize to the man in person. Perhaps you could do so in his stead.
- It would seem Maetimaga means to have Ingham dismissed from his post out of concern for the Bismarck's reputation. In order to prove that the offending meat miq'abob was a mere aberration, you must make him another─one that is fit for consumption.
- Deeply impressed by your miq'abob, Maetimaga undergoes a change of heart. Bear the glad tidings to Lyngsath.
- Upon hearing your report, Lyngsath thanks you for your efforts on behalf of the guild. He then explains that his students are his foremost priority, and that he would willingly let the Bismarck's proud reputation suffer rather than stifle his charges' development. Inspired by the strength of Lyngsath's conviction, you continue along your chosen path.
※The next culinarian quest will be available from Lyngsath upon reaching level 20.