From Eorzeapedia, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- So begins Operation Archon, the Eorzean Alliance's eleventh-hour bid to purge the realm of the imperial menace. Suffice it to say, your role in the counteroffensive will be crucial to its success. Proceed to the Immortal Flames encampment north of Vesper Bay, and speak with the allied communications officer to receive your orders.
- The Immortal Flames stand ready to launch their assault on the imperial outpost at Cape Westwind. Make your way to the staging point situated before the enemy stronghold, and report for duty to Lieutenant Adalbert.
- Phase one of Operation Archon is now in motion. Enter the imperial outpost and fight your way through to the innermost sector.
- The path leading to the innermost sector of the imperial outpost is now open, and a confrontation with Rhitahtyn sas Arvina awaits. Proceed when you are ready and strike down the praefectus.
- The imperial outpost can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- At the end of a fierce struggle, you deal Rhitahtyn his death-blow, consigning the first Roegadyn to hold the rank of praefectus to history. Phase one of Operation Archon has ended in success.
- With Rhitahtyn's demise, the forces garrisoned at Castrum Occidens have been thrown into disarray. For now, withdraw to the Immortal Flames encampment north of Vesper Bay, and report to the allied communications officer.
- The time has come to commence the second phase of Operation Archon. When you are ready, request further orders from the allied communications officer.