From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
|Patch 2.28 |
This patch added a multitude of things:
- Continuation of the Saga of the Zodiac.
- New additions to the Challenge Log.
- Added the Sightseeing Log
- Expert Delivery window adjustments to make it easier to use
- The Wolves' Den/PvP adjustments
- Ability to use the Duty Finder for both Thornmarch (Extreme) and Whorleater (Extreme)
- Echo buff applied to companions
- Better filtering options for the Crafting Log
- Map display via the Gathering Log
- When repairing gear with your DoH class, gain UP TO 199% Durability
- Party list will auto-sort when doing duties
- Able to queue for Expert and High-Level Duty Roulette as a party
- Player commendation adjustements
- Equipment preview!
- Progress of FATEs will be shown on their map icons
- Teleport via Aetheryte Icon on map
- Option to skip previously viewed cutscenes
along with several other adjustments! For full details please click the Lodestone link to the right.
Materials, Housing, & Other