From Eorzeapedia, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- Listen to Cocobezi as he instructs you from the chapter entitled “The Threat of Superiority.”
- A trio of furious merchants have come to demand recompense for the crate of ether consumed by the guildmaster siblings. Elicit the traders' sympathy by crying, and convince them to leave empty-handed.
- Your tears have convinced the merchants to leave without pressing their case for repayment. Report your success to Cocobezi.
- You have been assigned a trial that requires you to destroy the cursed artifact known as Mormo's urn. Keeping in mind how effective a well-timed Sleep spell can be, track down and defeat the Alacran thieves who have stolen the urn and are now traveling in the southeast of Drybone.
- You have defeated the Alacran thieves and destroyed Mormo's urn. Return to the Thaumaturges' Guild and report to Cocobezi.
- Cocobuki is impressed with your control and skill in the midst of an unexpected situation. You are, however, concerned with the change that has come over Cocobusi after the unusual events of your trial. Endeavor to keep your lessons fresh in your mind as you return to your training in thaumaturgy.
※The next thaumaturge quest will be available from Cocobuki upon reaching level 20.