From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- The Archers' Guild has received a petition from a man named Buscarron, who runs a tavern in the South Shroud. Take yourself to Buscarron's Druthers and speak with the proprietor.
- Buscarron asks you to investigate a gang of poachers whom he believes are led by the infamous Pawah Mujuuk. Search the forest for any clues to their whereabouts.
- You discover several suspicious objects in the forest northwest of Buscarron's Druthers. Return to the tavern and share your findings with Leih and Silvairre.
- Silvairre suspects that the bottles were taken from Buscarron's famous cache of home-brewed mead, thought lost in the fall of his former guard post. Investigate Buscarron's Scar for signs of recent activity.
- At Buscarron's Scar, you are ambushed by Pawah Mujuuk and her gang of poachers. A skirmish ensures, during which you successfully repel the enemy. Bear word of this to Buscarron, who awaits you back at the Druthers.
- Clearly nettled by the thought of poachers helping themselves to his prized mead, Buscarron takes great pleasure in the tale of their comeuppance. With the situation under control, you can now return to the Archers' Guild and report all that transpired to Luciane.
- At the Archers' Guild, Luciane praises you for your outstanding service at Buscarron's Scar. She then thanks you for helping Leih and Silvairre to cooperate, and bids you continue working for the benefit of the guild. Your efforts thus validated, you resume your training with heretofore unseen fervor.
- The next archer quest will be available from Luciane upon reaching level 25.
|The instanced fight will have you facing three waves of enemies. Focus on a single target at a time and dodge their weaponskills. During the second wave, there will be a healer that must be dealt with first. Other than that, it's business as usual.