From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- Desiring that you learn about the element of water, Brother E–Sumi–Yan has assigned you a new task. Take the flask he has provided and pour its crystal-clear contents onto the ground at the foot of the Hedgetree near to the Hawthorne Hut.
- You have succeeded in purifying the area of elemental corruption. Report to Brother Joacin at the Hawthorne Hut.
- Upon receiving word of an attack by a herd of antelope stags, Brother Joacin bids you make haste to Josselin's Spire and assist the soldiers stationed there. Report to the spire guard, Aniud, for further instructions.
- Your arrival at Josselin's Spire coincides with that of the latest group of soldiers wounded in the battle with the antelope stags. Cast the Cure spell on one of the injured combatants outside Josselin's Spire.
- You have tended to an injured soldier. Speak with the harried healer outside Josselin's Spire and see what can be done for the rest of the wounded.
- The battle continues to rage on the road to the east of Josselin's Spire. Make haste to the scene of the conflict and provide support.
- Brother E–Sumi–Yan has asked that you follow after Sylphie and offer her a sympathetic ear.
- Upon realizing the truth of her desperate situation, Sylphie wishes only to be alone. Return to Stillglade Fane and report to Brother E–Sumi–Yan.
- Brother E–Sumi explains that Sylphie's powers of healing draw not upon the boundless energies of nature, but upon her own limited life force. Should she continue to practice her magic, the young conjurer is in danger of sharing her mother's tragic fate. Deeply concerned, the Padjal pledges to search for a way to save the girl, and hopes you will aid him should a solution be found. Returning to the subject of your education, the guildmaster expresses his satisfaction with your mastery of conjury's fundamental principles, and grants you the use of the spell known as Fluid Aura.
- ※The next conjurer quest will be available from E–Sumi–Yan upon reaching level 20.
You will be facing three waves of 3 antelopes each. Once you are down to a single antelope, the next wave will spawn. In order to succeed, it is vital you keep the NPCs alive, but just curing them will cause them to take damage faster than you can heal. The trick is to help kill one of the antelope, so it's no longer harming the NPC, then focus on healing the other NPCs.
On the second wave, in addition to the antelopes there will be a water sprite that targets you. This enemy hits hard, but doesn't have a lot of HP, so it should be dealt with immediately. On the third wave, there will be two water sprites. Take care of your enemies, help with the antelopes, and keep your comrades alive and you will succeed.