From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- Desirous that you should learn about the element of wind, Brother E-Sumi-Yan bids you travel to Fullflower Comb in the East Shroud and attend to the teachings of Hearer Wulfiue.
- Hearer Wulfiue has instructed you to exterminate a swarm of honeybees. Though the task's relevance is not immediately apparent, you have little alternative but to do as you are told. Head to the east of Sweetbloom Pier and investigate the spring.
- You have defeated the bees at the spring. Return to Hearer Wulfiue.
- Wulfiue explains that the bees' presence was the result of a disturbance in the wind's natural currents. Return to the spring near Sweetbloom Pier, locate the source of the disturbance, and cleanse it with conjury.
- You have dispersed the pocket of corrupted air. Return to Fullflower Comb and report to Wulfiue.
- Wulfiue has imparted her knowledge of the element of wind to you. Return to Stillglade Fane and inform Brother E-Sumi-Yan of your progress.
- Back at the Conjurers' Guild, Brother E-Sumi-Yan expresses his pleasure at the fact that you have learned to hear the voice of the wind. Once again, however, your studies are interrupted by the young conjurer, Sylphie. As ever, she has no desire to deepen her understanding of nature, and refuses to heed his counsel. You, by contrast, take the Padjal's words to heart, and with the power of earth and wind at your command, continue your quest to master conjury.
※The next conjurer quest will be available from E-Sumi-Yan upon reaching level 15.
During the fight, try to take care of the additional mobs when possible. A simple Aero can usually kill the lower level wind sprites, while sludges will require more effort. Once Wulfie appears, do not worry about healing yourself, simply pop Cleric's Stance and go full offense.