From Gamer Escape's FFXIV Wiki, the free Final Fantasy XIV encyclopedia
- Speak with Silvairre.
- More targets. This time at Nine Ivies in the East Shroud.
- The first can be found at (16, 26) atop a cliff.
- The second can be found at (15, 26) in a tree.
- The third can be found at (15, 27) atop a large boulder.
- The fourth and fifth can be found at (14, 27) in two different trees.
- The sixth can be found at (13, 26) on the branch arching over the path.
- Head back to Silvairre.
- Head to the Peacegarden in the North Shroud and wait at the "Destination" to enter an instance.
- If you are level 19 or above, you will be synched down to level 17.
- Report to Silvairre once you've finished the instance.
- Speak to Luciane for your reward.
- You have been instructed to train under Silvairre, one of the most experienced archers in the guild. Speak with the Elezen and learn what he requires of you.
- Curt as ever, Silvairre declares that the ability to read and anticipate enemy movements is essential to the art of archery. He then orders you to seek out and destroy targets hidden in the East Shroud-- a region rife with savage beasts. If you are to complete this task, you will need to observe the behavior of the local fauna, and identify opportunities to pass by unnoticed. Only then will you be close enough to take aim at your targets.
- You have successfully destroyed all of the targets. Report back to Silvairre at the Archers' Guild.
- Your feat does little to earn you Silvairre's acceptance. He next tasks you with slaying Nezul Cattlan the Violator, the leader of an Ixali scouting party. Journey to the North Shroud, slip past the scouts, and slay their leader.
- You have succeeded in slaying Nezul Cattlan the Violater, prompting his scouts to flee Gridania in disarray. Report back to Silvairre at the Archers' Guild.
- Though Silvairre is quick to attribute your success to luck, he grudgingly agrees to stop agitating for your expulsion from the guild. Inform Luciane that you have completed your lesson.
- Luciane is well pleased with your showing against the Ixal, and observes that while Silvairre may refuse to acknowledge your skill, his actions sen a different message. Having completed the lessons of your superiors, Luciane pronounces you an archer in your own right, and teaches you the Repelling Shot technique to commemorate the occasion. Thus encouraged, you resume your quest for greater mastery of the bow.
- The next archer quest will be available from Luciane upon reaching level 20.
|The instanced fight requires you to head east through a pack of Ixal to the Hedgetree to defeat Nezul Cattlan. The first part is a lesson in patience, as you carefully pull each Ixal to you one by one and defeat them. Once you reach the tree, you will be joined by Miraudont the Madder, who will rush in and tank Nezul's party. There will be another party standing by who will likely aggro you if left alone, so deal with them first before helping Miraudont. Partway through the fight, reinforcements will spawn. You can either take care of these, or if Nezul is close to death simply defeat him to end the instance.