- Astrid shares with you her plan to expand the scope of the Valentione's Ceremony to include love of all persuasions─romantic, familial, and platonic alike. She hands you some handwritten invitations of dubious quality, and asks that you distribute them across Gridania to those in obvious need of the festival's affectionate embrace.
※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone."
- After a quick jaunt around New and Old Gridania, you finish handing out your surprisingly small pile of ceremony invitations. Astrid waits at Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre to thank you for your service.
- Even as Astrid gushes about the growing number of ceremony participants, you bear witness to an ugly argument between two friends who have recently completed the affinity test. Unable to bear the thought of love's flame sputtering out on this most holy of House Valentione occasions, Astrid begs you chase Lisie towards the Whistling Miller. Meanwhile, she will attempt to persuade Taggy to salvage her friendship before she departs for far-off Ul'dah.
- You speak with the distraught Lisie, and she takes great comfort in sharing her feelings with you. Mortified by her outburst, Lisie returns to the amphitheatre to apologize to Astrid.
- The two friends have been reunited for the moment, but not entirely convinced by Astrid's suggested course of action. They ask that you participate in the ceremony yourself so that they can observe your performance and gain a better idea of where they went wrong.
- When you are ready, the House Valentione servant will escort you to the venue. At the ceremony's conclusion, you will receive a Valentione's Day chocolate, which Astrid bids you bring to her."
- Astrid praises your performance in the ceremony, and assures Lisie and Taggy that they are more than capable of the same degree of patience and consideration. After a brief and open discussion, the two friends realize they were approaching their coming separation with different mindsets, which thus affected their affinity results.
Astrid is thrilled to see their friendship forged anew, and showers upon you, her champion of love, all the blessings of House Valentione.