- The room contains an energized pole in the center and red and purple syringes on opposite sides. The boss should be tanked in one of the corners next to the purple syringe, and everyone else should stick close behind it. One player needs to stand inside the center circle to activate the syringes for other players, but this deals damage over time, so they should move back out as soon as the syringes are no longer needed.
- Shock Therapy - A room-wide unavoidable AoE used after someone activates the center pole.
- Bomb's Away - When normal-sized, Ratfinx drops bombs around the arena. Stepping into the red Bigbulge Goblixer transforms a player into a gorilla which has the ability to knock away the bombs. The transformed player should use Browbeat to knock the bombs into the opposite corner and quickly get back out of their range, then use Apothecary to undo the transformation.
- Boost - When giant-sized, Ratfinx pounds the ground 4 times, inflicting Vulnerability Up each time. Stepping into the purple Swiftkicks Goblixer transforms a player into a bird, which is necessary to avoid the ground pounds. Players should use Wing Cutter to deal damage to the boss while transformed, and use Apothecary after the 4th pound to undo the transformation.
- Glupgloop - The player with the red marker over their head should run to another corner (preferably not in front of either syringe) to drop the pool away from the group.
- The tanks should swap at 4 stacks when the main tank is inflicted with Concussion.
- The boss will also summon adds periodically (Gobbledygroper, Glassy-eyed Cobra). The offtank should pick these up and bring them in range of the group but facing away.