- Your tournament begins. With eight combatants in each group, you must defeat three in order to reach the final. For your first match you have drawn Bartholomew of the Sultansworn, and Mylla instructs you to proceed to the Coliseum entrance and await the call from the tournament registrar.
- As you wait, Bartholomew appears and offers you some sporting words, shortly after which the call comes to take your place in the arena. A succession of grueling confrontations lies ahead; if you have any final preparations, the tournament registrar bids you tend to them now.
- After outclassing Bartholomew, you stop Bronze Bull's charge before vanquishing Handeloup of the Temple Knights, thus securing your place in the Ul Cup final.
- You return to the Gladiator's Guild to find your three opponents battered but otherwise whole. After trading blows, perhaps it would be a good idea to trade words in the spirit of camaraderie.
- Bartholomew, Bronze Bull, and Handeloup join in congratulating you and wishing you well for the battle ahead. As you are about to go your separate ways, you learn that Mylla has been looking for you.
- Describing your performance as awe-inspiring, Mylla declares her intent to win through her own group to arrange a final between guildmaster and pupil. Whoever should prove to be your opponent, you must be at no less than your best for the match.
- ※The next paladin quest will be available from Mylla upon reaching level 65.