- Spawns at the Heliodrome in the center of the Carteneau Flats: Borderland Ruins , typically between 20:00 and 17:30 remaining on the instance timer. It is unknown if it can appear more than once in a match (If the teams accumulate Tactical Rating slowly enough).
- Periodically does damage to all players on or near the Allagan platforms at the center of the zone.
- For as long as the node remains, sections of the Node's pillar will light up over time. When all 5 segments are lit, the Interceptor Node will discharge a blast of energy that KOs all players in a large radius around it, though this has been an extraordinarily rare event since the node's function has become commonly understood.
- Defeating the Interceptor Node awards 200 Tactical Rating points to the team that dealt the most damage.
- Is attached to the ground and therefore completely immobile.
- Will be guarded by Interceptor Drones if they haven't been killed or a new set spawns while the Node is active.
- Patch 2.35: HP of Interceptor Dones and Nodes was increased.
Patch 2.4: HP of Interceptor Node was further increased.