- Brother E-Sumi-Yan asks that you repeat the trials of earth, wind, and water, this time accompanied by Sylphie. It is the Padjal's hope that the experience will help the young conjurer to understand the forces of nature. Head first to Bentbranch Meadows in the Central Shroud and cleanse the patch of corrupted soil.
- You have purified the corrupted soil. Speak with Sylphie and see what the young conjurer has learned.
- Let Sylphie witness the power of wind by dispersing the pocket of corrupted air at the Bannock.
- You have purified the corrupted air. Speak with Sylphie and see what the young conjurer has learned.
- Join Sylphie at Lilystone, and cleanse the area of corrupted water.
- You have purified the corrupted water. Speak with Sylphie and see what the young conjurer has learned.
- It appears the experience of facing the elements has had a profound effect on Sylphie. Return to Stillglade Fane and report to Brother E-Sumi-Yan.
- Sylphie seems much changed after witnessing your confrontations with the elements, and expresses bewilderment at her mother's failure to teach her of the majesty of nature. After speaking with the young conjurer about her experience, Brother E-Sumi expresses his gratitude for your assistance. Continue to hone your skills as a conjurer, that you might be ready to answer the call when the guildmaster next requests your aid.
- The next conjurer quest will be available from E-Sumi-Yan upon reaching level 25.