- In the event that Biggs and Wedge are unable to repair the stasis system at Carteneau, Cid believes the only way to prevent Omega from creating a new threat is to triumph in its tests. Accordingly, he is eager for you to return to the Deltascape. Nero's analysis reveals that your next foe is capable of manipulating gravity, and in order to counteract this power, he lends you a magitek levitator which he just happened to assemble. As before, Alpha will go with you into the test world, and grant you the use of his authorization.
- ※In the event that you leave the Interdimensional Rift, you may re-enter by speaking with the Ironworks hand at the Yawn.
- Alpha stands ready to enter the Deltascape with you. With each enemy liable to be stronger than the last, you can never prepare too much before stepping through the portal and onto the stage of battle.
- ※Deltascape V2.0 can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Arriving in the Deltascape, you are confronted by Delta II, a gargantuan and grotesque creature known as Catastrophe. As expected, your foe employs the power of gravity against you, but with the help of Nero's contraption, you are able to weather the worst of its onslaught and emerge triumphant.
- Nero welcomes you back with a look of smug self-satisfaction. Lest there be any doubt, he explains that the levitator functioned exactly as intended, and that it was not designed to allow you to descend of your own volition. At any rate, that is another mighty foe laid low, and you may turn your attention to the next.