- Kal Myhk wishes to hear his mother's request.
- You finally tell Kal Myhk what his mother requests of him─to hunt for the day's meal. He makes for the nearby river without delay, and asks you to accompany him. Head south and meet with Kal Myhk.
- You meet Kal Myhk down at the river. He confesses that he has never taken charge in hunting by himself, but he explains to you the way his elders catch their prey. Slay a clearwater nanka to use as bait.
- You slay a clearwater nanka and are ready to catch your prey. According to Kal Myhk, his elders would lay their bait along the nearby rocks and wait for their prey to come biting. Do as his elders do, and strike down any beast that comes looking for an easy meal.
- A jagil leaps up from the river to claim your bait, but you slay it with swift precision. Speak with Kal Myhk and show him what you caught.
- You show Kal Myhk your freshly caught jagil. He is impressed with your hunting skills. So much so, that he decides to try by himself. Take your catch to Gullinkambi while he tries his hand at catching fish.
- You bring the jagil to Gullinkambi. Realizing you carried out the hunt in her son's stead, she apologizes. At a mere thirty years of age, Kal Myhk is but a dragonling and lacks experience. She is glad, however, to see that he has grown to trust you.