- Nanapasi has a triumphant gleam in his eye.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- Visibly impressed with himself, Nanapasi gleefully informs you of the successful completion of his magnum opus, a modern-day recreation of the grand Little Ladies' Day decorations from the Thorne Dynasty days. As a token of his appreciation for the role you played in making this possible, he invites you to be present at the moment of its grand unveiling before his daughter Ninimo. Make your way to Emerald Avenue and await father and daughter there.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- Nanapasi unveils his creation to his daughter, only to be met with a less than enthusiastic reaction. Summoning the courage to speak her mind, Ninimo reveals that her true intention behind proposing the construction of the doll stand was to spend more time with her father, a message that at long last reaches the over-doting Nanapasi. Moved by his daughter's pure and gentle heart, Nanapasi apologizes for his obtusity and vows that he will endeavor to be the father she has always wanted him to be. For your role in bringing father and daughter together─not unlike Baldric and Edvya Thorne so many years ago─Nanapasi would offer you due reward. Seek him out in front of the Quicksand.
- Nanapasi reiterates his gratitude for your efforts, informing you that he and Ninimo have decided to recraft the doll stand─this time, together. Expressing his confidence that today's events will lead to a healthy and happy family for years to come, he asks for your continued assistance in recovering the doll parts that will allow them to realize their dream together.