- Mogek seems worried about something.
- The Mogmenders have been giving it their all and more to restore Bahrr Lehs. What happens then should the moogles work themselves to exhaustion? The answer, Mogek tells you, is cloud mallows. A sprinkle of mallow puffs is all it takes to revitalize even the weariest of moogles. With many of the Mogmenders now neglecting their duties, he asks you to use one and puff new life into these worn out workers.
- ※Please note that the difficulty of this quest has been synced to your current level.
- The moofy moogle lends you a cloud mallow that you might ride the winds of Churning Mists in search of the Mogmenders. Make your way to nearby Zenith first, and see what can be done for the moogles there.
- ※Speak with the moofy moogle in Bahrr Lehs to mount a cloud mallow.
- You find a group of Mogmenders on the brink of collapsing. With a few well-timed wiggles atop the cloud mallow, the air is soon filled with puffs of its energizing seeds. The air soon clears and you find the moogles have rebounded with newfound strength. They bolt off to continue working without so much as acknowledging your presence. Head to the Rookery and see if anymore Mogmenders need a boost in their spirits.
- You find yet another group of tired and unmotivated Mogmenders. After a few shakes of the cloud mallow, however, it is all they can do to contain their eagerness to work. With the wind back beneath their wings, you return to inform Mogek the Mogmenders have returned to their tasks.
- You tell Mogek of the Mogmenders' enthusiasm, and he giggles with glee to hear his plan has taken effect. He is all but certain they will work tirelessly for days on end, fueled by the revitalizing power of cloud mallows.