- Rozol Cattlan has asked you to synthesize for him a component for the Dezul Qualan's aerodynamo─a delicate instrument which will help keep the airship aloft after take-off. The Ehcatl Nine knotcounter has personally spoken with Templeton and does not believe you will need to bribe the Highwind Skyways representative to gain access to the crafting facilities at the Observatorium. The knotcounter also does not believe a thing Templeton says, so he warns you to be ready to perform some random task for the unappreciative sot.
- Too bothered to walk up a few flights of stairs, Templeton agrees to allow you access to the crafting facilities only if you will deliver a Highwind Skyways timetable to Jocea atop the astroscope tower and return with a signature proving she received the document.
- You have upheld your end of the bargain and delivered the timetable to Jocea. Now return to Templeton with her signature─proof proper of your deed.
- Templeton is every bit as dishonest as advertised, and now you have full access to the Highwind Skyways temporary crafting facilities. Use the materials given to you by Rozol Cattlan and inspected by Templeton to synthesize a high-quality aerodynamo component, and deliver the finished product to the faction. ※In the event that the status Facility Access: Production II wears off or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with Templeton.
- You have delivered the aerodynamo component to Rozol Cattlan and though he appears loath to do so, he begrudgingly admits that it will more than likely meet Duzal Meyean the Steady's strict quality standards.