- You can't help but notice how awfully busy C'zibho Tia looks─it would be a shame to leave him to his own devices.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- C'zibho Tia can barely keep up with the appetites of Costa del Sol's faire-goers, and needs someone to help him prepare servings of battered fish. He informs you that the main ingredient, haddock, can be purchased from a nearby stall. Once you have prepared the battered fish, bring it to C'zibho Tia before he runs out of food to sell.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- C'zibho Tia is pleased at the battered fish you have delivered him, and relieved that he will not have to turn customers away yet. It seems that he and Espan have a difference of opinion when it comes to what makes a dish important: Espan is a stickler for the quality of the fish, while C'zibho Tia maintains that the quality matters not once the fish is fried. However, the many guests of the Moonfire Faire do not seem to mind either way, and C'zibho Tia asks you to deliver more servings of battered fish once you prepare them.