- The dragoon scout is ready to move on to more detailed analysis, but she requires the three aetherometers she has set up beforehand. Collect the aetherometers and try not to anger any dragons along the way.
- You have collected the aetherometers without incident. Return them to the scout to see if they measured aught that can be of value.
- The dragoon seems pleased with the measurements of the aetherometers, and requests that you bring them to Maenne, but not before collecting the remaining aetherometers from the scout to the south. Speak with the dragoon at the southern ruins to see if the aetherometers are available.
- It seems that scouting is a full-time duty, and the southern scout asks that you collect his three aetherometers, which should have just finished completing their readings. Search the area for the aetherometers and be on the lookout for any hostile dragons.
- Once again, you collect the aetherometers without incident. Show them to the dragoon scout so that he may confirm that the readings were complete.
- After inspecting the aetherometers to make sure the readings finished successfully, the dragoon bids you return them to Maenne. Speak with her to see what she intends to do with all the aetherometers.
- You arrive to the scouting party's encampment to find Maenne hunched over. Apparently she was attacked by a dragon, but she skips the details of the encounter to ask you about the reports from her scouts. Grateful that none under her charge came to harm, she bids you place the aetherometers in the sealed crate next to her.
- The aetherometers fit in the sealed crate as if they were designed to be put in there. Report the successful completion of this important task to Maenne.
- Maenne is pleased that the aetheric readings are complete, but she is obviously still shaken from her encounter with the dragon. Once her wounds are healed, mayhap she will be curious as to the nature of the beast that attacked her.