- Lady Lisette has lost sight of her companion, Hortefense, who left his post without explanation. Lisette cannot bear his absence much longer, and she asks you to find him and tell him to return to his duties at once. Speak with the House Valentione servants around the Aftcastle and inquire as to Hortefense's whereabouts.
※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- Hortefense has been seen in the company of a young lady, and reportedly is going to have their romantic fortune told. Look for the lovestruck servant among the crowds surrounding the fortune-tellers.
- The fortune-teller informs you that Hortefense was there but a short while ago, but he rushed off to a destination unknown after hearing his reading. In his haste Hortefense left behind the Valentione's card of his partner, upon which the name “Lisette de Valentione” is written. The fortune-teller asks you to return the ticket to Lisette, who in fact may not even be aware of her involvement in this incident.
- Not surprisingly, Lady Lisette states that she had no inkling of Hortefense's plans to have their fortunes read, and her mood quickly changes for the worse, for apparently Hortefense had written the wrong nameday on her Valentione's card. She storms off to look for her manservant, and bids you aid in her search.
- You and Lisette find a despondent Hortefense sitting by himself in the Anchor Yard. Lady Lisette berates him for keeping her waiting for so long, and after a bit of prodding, Hortefense reveals the reason for his despair. He confesses that the truth revealed by the fortune-teller was one of the most unfavorable that she had ever delivered, causing Hortefense to flee the Aftcastle on the verge of tears. It is then that Lady Lisette reveals her manservant's mistake, stating that the only recourse is to visit the fortune-teller once again with the correct information. She returns to the Aftcastle, leaving you and Hortefense behind. He expresses his apprehension at the possibility of receiving yet another inauspicious reading, and asks that you attend them as House Valentione's ambassador of ardor and affection. Follow the star-crossed couple to the Aftcastle and observe the fateful augury.
- Lady Lisette and Hortefense start the reading as soon as you arrive. With the correct information at her disposal, the fortune-teller divines the romantic fate of House Valentione's two servants. The fortune-teller reveals that Lady Lisette and Hortefense are more compatible in love than any other couple she has seen. Hortefense takes advantage of this rare moment to profess his true feelings to Lady Lisette, and asks her to join him in marriage. Lady Lisette, after overcoming her initial fluster, agrees to the union. Hortefense is overjoyed, and rushes back to attend to the Valentione's Day festivities with renewed vigor. Lisette de Valentione thanks you before setting off towards what is sure to be a future filled with ardor and affection.