- The self-possessed broom needs your help to satisfy his fetish for bridges.
- Having revealed to you his obsession for bridges, the self-possessed broom bids you search for what is supposedly the tiniest bridge in the area. According to a little bird he spoke with, the bridge lies along the cliffs to the west.
- You have found a tree trunk that is arguably serving as a bridge. Commit the features of this bridge to your memory, that you might describe it to the self-possessed broom.
- You have memorized every ilm of the tree trunk. Make your way back to Matoya's Cave and report your discovery to the self-possessed broom.
- The self-possessed broom is taken by your description of the tree trunk, and expresses his desire to sweep it one day. In return for your service, he shares with you his knowledge of Matoya's Crystal Eye. Unfortunately, he does not seem to know what his mistress desires...
The tiniest bridge is a log spanning two points. It's located at X: 5.6 Y: 29.7