- Though his stomach no longer grumbles, Toh Y Thrah has yet to sate his curiosity.
- Toh Y Thrah notices you have not eaten any of the food you brought him, and now he is curious to see what foods you would eat. Although you have no food to give him, you notice he makes mention of people living in the Chocobo Forest. Search for the forest's residents, and see if you can find a meal Toh Y Thrah may enjoy.
- You come across a small campsite in the Chocobo Forest, and as luck would have it, a meal slow roasting over an open flame. You speak with Leonulfe, the chef of the seemingly delectable dish, and he agrees to share some with you. In return, he asks that you obtain chocobo meat that he can prepare another serving for later. Slay a wild chocobo for its meat.
- You slay a wild chocobo and obtain its meat. Take it to Leonulfe and receive a small helping of his cooking.
- You return to the campsite with the wild chocobo meat. Leonulfe thanks you for your quick work, and directs your attention to a plate of freshly fried chocobo he prepared while you were away.
- With the fried chocobo in hand, you are ready to return to Toh Y Thrah. Deliver the fried chocobo, and give him his first taste of a properly cooked meal.
- You return to Toh Y Thrah with the fried chocobo. He is intrigued by its scent and eagerly takes a bite. To his dismay, however, he finds the taste of cooked meat revolting. He fails to understand why anyone would sacrifice the natural flavors of raw meat.