- Having resolved a number of personal affairs, Hozan and his fellow Domans would like to say a few words to Slafborn. He asks that you be present for this, and wait with the Adventurers' Guild representative while he gathers the others.
- Great good can come from even the darkest tragedies, Slafborn muses, as he speaks of how the Domans came to be an inseparable part of Revenant's Toll. What began as a small frontier outpost grew into a thriving community, and much of this is owed to the contributions of the Far Eastern refugees. As all present struggle to fight back the tears, promises are made to preserve the relationship between the Domans and the Eorzeans. Finally, as a parting gift, Slafborn offers his dear friends the so-called “lost treasure of Revenant's Toll,” the old wine found by the Doman children during their search of the camp obliterated in the Calamity years ago. As the Domans return to their preparations, he then asks you to seek out young Yozan and his friends, for it would seem that F'lhaminn has prepared a special surprise for them...
- Yozan and the other children have mixed feelings regarding their impending journey, for while Doma remains near and dear to their hearts, they have also come to love Revenant's Toll. However, upon hearing that Miss F'lhaminn has need of them, the Doman Adventurers' Guild quickly rises to the occasion and makes haste to Rowena's café.
- As a reward for their exemplary service to Revenant's Toll, F'lhaminn presents the Doman Adventurers' Guild with a set of matching hats. However, when Hoary Boulder and Coultenet arrive to congratulate the children, Shiun starts to cry, not wanting to say good-bye. Hoary tells him not to, then, for as adventurers they are fated to wander, and they may meet again in the future. The children resolve to continue their training and become the most famous adventurers in Yanxia, and to one day return to Eorzea, that they might surpass the Scions and even you.
- As he oversees the final preparations of his comrades, Hozan thanks you for the countless times you have helped him and his people. It will still be some time before the refugees at last embark upon their journey, and so he asks that you tell Kozakura of all that has occurred should you find yourself in the enclave before them.
- Kozakura is relieved to hear that the refugees are homeward bound, and promises to inform Lord Hien at the first opportunity. Though they have a mountain of work ahead of them, she remains confident that the Shazenkai is up to the task─and she hopes that they can count on your assistance with the reconstruction in the future.