※ The next leatherworker quest will be available from Geva once you have met the following requirements:
※ You must have registered a product key fro FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood to your service account.
- Elde has her sights set upon a great commission─leather armor for the Temple Knights. You learn that Ortefauchel is in fact a member of the order, and has himself petitioned for lighter, more flexible armor. However, the tradition of using plate mail is deeply rooted, and no one man can overcome it. Unsure of how to proceed, Elde bids you return to the Leatherworkers' Guild with a letter, and pick Geva's brain over how to sell her idea.
- Geva's general feeling about your current conundrum is that you ought to know how to market leather armor by this point. Nevertheless, she tells you the tale of one Ciceroix Pondefout. This Ishgardian craftsman worked with the guildmaster several generations back to create the leather-hardening process still used in Wood Wailer and Gods' Quiver armor. Armed with this hopefully useful story, return to Elde along the Jeweled Crozier.
- You find Elde about to discuss raising the issue of leather armor with the Temple Knights. When your turn comes to chime in, you mention Ciceroix Pondefout, and learn this was none other than Elde's grandfather. The artisan had once tried to sell leather armor to the order, but failed and left for Gridania. Elde remembers that she has one old design of his─a chivalric longcoat of aiming─and asks that you fashion this hardy armor now.
- As always, your work is met with rave reviews. With this armor, Elde says, she cannot fail to see her grandfather's dreams realized. Go to the Lightfeather Proving Grounds, and speak with Ser Ortefauchel.
- Ser Handeloup himself comes to evaluate the leather armor. After watching Ser Ortefauchel dodge a beast's attack and survive one savage blow, he gladly vows to buy more of the same for the Temple Knights. Elde is overjoyed to hear the news, both for herself and for her grandfather, and summons you back to her shop for one last meeting.
- Elde offers her heartfelt thanks to you again, and promises that she will continue expanding her business. However, she will never forget the leatherworker who so selflessly aided her, and thus promises to name her brand after you as a new standard by which to measure excellence.
※ You must have completed the main scenario quest "The Far Edge of Fate."