|Magitek Gobwalker G-VII
||Used to debuff adds and drag away Bombs. It runs on a charge, and when it runs out, the Gobwalker will disappear. Recharging is difficult and won't happen often, so it's best to assign one player to be in charge of both Gobwalkers. Gobwalker starts with 1000 EP. Abilities in order:
- Heavydoom: Fires a round of ammunition. Has no effect on oversized targets. Afflicts them with 30 seconds of slow. Costs 100 EP.
- Cracklyplume: Frontal cone AoE that electrocutes living targets. Afflicts them with 20 seconds of knockdown. Has no effect on machina. Costs 150 EP.
- Meltyspume: Afflicts target with a stack of Vulnerability. Costs 10 EP.
- Stickyloom: Pulls a target towards the Gobwalker. Used to pull Bombs.
- Recharge: Saps a target of its electrical charge. Allows player to recharge the Gobwalker. Only useable on Boomtype Magitek Gobwalker G-VII when they are under 15% health.
- Dismount: Allows player to dismount from the Gobwalker. Doing so will cause the Gobwalker to disappear.
||Only appear starting Wave 4. After ~10 seconds, they explode in a massive AoE, dealing moderate damage and applying a stacking Fire Debuff on players that makes them take increased damage from Bombs. Friendly Gobwalkers can use Stickyloom to pull the Bombs away from the group.
||Trash mobs. Burn down.
||Ranged add. Bring other monsters to it while burning them.
||Inflicts tank with Reduced Healing debuff while buffing all enemies in range with a Physical Vulnerability Down buff after a short time.
||Inflicts tank with Reduced Healing debuff while buffing all enemies in range with a Magic Vulnerability Down buff after a short time.
||Large Faust dolls that must be tanked. Deals heavy damage.
- Blitzstrahl: small AoE on a random player.
|Boomtype Magitek Gobwalker G-VII
||Enemy Gobwalker. Applies stacking vulnerability debuff to whoever is tanking it. Can be used to Recharge Friendly Gobwalkers.
|Magitek Gobwidow G-IX
||Massive spider. Uses AoE's.