- Thancred has been searching for you, and bids you meet him near the Amalj'aa encampment to the southeast of Camp Drybone.
- You meet Thancred outside the nearby Amalj'aa encampment. He asks that you enter and search for evidence of their involvement in the vanishings at Camp Drybone.
- You have found a suspicious leaflet. Return to Thancred and show it to him.
- The leaflet does not appear to have been written by a member of the Order. Show it to Sister Ourcen at the inn at Camp Drybone to see if she can provide any insight.
- Sister Ourcen confirms that the leaflet is not of the Order's making, and goes on to tell you that the church was recently plagued by a rash of missing garments. Speak with Thancred to determine your next course of action.
- Thancred believes it likely that the culprit behind the vanishings is posing as a priest of the Order. Warn Isembard of this potential danger.
- Isembard resolves to stay vigilant in light of the new information. Thancred, meanwhile, has withdrawn to consider the situation more carefully. What course of action might the Sharlayan bard come up with?