- Kupli Kuki uses his powers of deduction to determine that the last possible refuge for his lost moogle friend is to the south. However, since that area is just bound to be overflowing with wild beasts, he asks you to go ahead of the two moogles and look for any evidence of his lost companion before they risk their lives in an effortless search. Search Hengr's Crucible for any signs of the nervous moogle.
- You search the area and you find an errant kupo nut and a few feathers that look like they came from a bird of significant size. It would be a shame if a moogle was left alone without his kupo nuts, so return the evidence to Kupli Kuki and see what he has to say about his lost partner.
- Kupli Kuki examines the kupo nut and feathers, guessing that the most likely occurrence was that his poor companion was kidnapped by one of the many large birds soaring the skies in the area. Follow him to where the birds build their nests and see if he has any insight as to where the other moogle may be.
- You meet up with the two moogles, and the area is teeming with giant birds that match the feathers you found previously. Kupli Kuki asks you to help them search for their friend before one of the birds gets hungry and does something terrible to the moogle.
- After searching every nook and cranny of the area, you find the moogle cowering in a nest, apparently in an attempt to blend in with the many eggs. He is relieved that he was able to avoid becoming fodder for the birds, and returns to reunite with his Twelveswood companions.
- All three moogles have been reunited at last, and they can finally move on from this confusing episode to meet their moogle brethren in Moghome. Aid them in their journey to the Churning Mists for what is sure to be a party to remember.