- Principia pronounces that the third challenge is at hand. Although seemingly unable to reveal the exact nature of the trial, the familiar explains that you will once more require the cooperation of Dancing Wolf's neophyte summoners. Y'mhitra contacts the flame captain, and he gladly arranges for the mock battle to take place on Seal Rock. Meet Y'mhitra at the airship landing in Ul'dah.
- You arrive in Ul'dah only to learn that Dancing Wolf and his soldiers have come under attack on Seal Rock. A greatly concerned Y'mhitra urges you to inform the elite flyer of this development, and make an immediate departure for the island.
- You have rescued Captain Wolf and his soldiers from an ambush sprung by a mysterious and powerful summoner. Regroup with your companions at the airship landing in Ul'dah.
- Though it seems impossible, you discover that the enemy who attacked your comrades appears to be Sari─an Allagan master summoner who lived several thousand years ago. Speak with Dancing Wolf at the airship landing in Ul'dah, and discuss this unnerving development.
- Dancing Wolf and his summoner squad thank you for their rescue, but the identity and abilities of their attacker remain the source of much confusion. Return to Apkallu Falls and join Y'mhitra as she prepares to question Principia.
- After considering the facts at hand, you conclude that the Sari you encountered was most likely a clone of Principia's creator. Whatever the truth of the situation, however, the familiar's most precious summoning wisdom has been sealed behind an arcane lock. Y'mhitra vows to scour Allagan records for clues that will allow you to track this “Sari” down and claim the knowledge you have earned...
- ※The next summoner quest will be available from Y'mhitra upon reaching level 68.