- Though Tataru has been forced to abandon her pursuit of a new profession, she would not see her brief sabbatical end without accomplishing something of note. Accordingly, she asks that you accompany her to Costa del Sol-- though for what purpose she does not say.
- Once more, you find Tataru dressed appropriately for the occasion-- her goal this time being the procurement of pearls from clams native to Bloodshore. The endeavor is not without risk, however, as the clams are a favorite food of certain dangerous creatures. Follow Tataru to the sands below and see if she requires any assistance.
- Fortune smiles on the young woman, as she soon uncovers a clam. While she works to remove the pearl within, stand watch for any creatures that might do her harm.
- A ravenous serpent sets its sights on your friend and her prize, but you promptly slay it. Happily, Tataru appears to have completed her task-- let her know that you have too.
- Tataru reveals her intent to use the blood pearls she has harvested to fashion charms for her fellow Scions. In this way, she hopes to ensure that they will always come home. Having accomplished her task, she makes for Limsa Lominsa, where F'lhaminn awaits, and bids you return to Minfilia at the Rising Stones.
- After listening to your account, Minfilia concludes that despite Tataru's failure to become an arcanist, she nevertheless benefited from the experience. With the benefit of hindsight, she suspects that the receptionist would have managed on her own... but is grateful that you indulged her request even so.