- Retire to an inn room.
- We hope you have a pleasant stay.
- Ask about inn rules.
- As a courtesy to your fellow guests, we ask you refrain from making loud noises or otherwise causing a disturbance during your stay with us.
- (Synthesis, repairs, and materia melding cannot be performed inside inn rooms.)
- Ask about the Roost.
- Visitors to our fair city invariably seek lodgings at the Roost, keen to sample our famous hospitality.
- Adventurers, you see, are as migratory birds in need of a place to rest their weary wings.
- Whether you desire a quiet moment for reflection, or to forget your burdens in a soft bed, I'm confident our rooms will meet with your approval.
- Adventurers are by their nature a restless breed, loath to see so much as a single moment go to waste, but know that repose is essential to one's continued well being.