- Intent in frustrating the ambitious Zo Ga, 789th Order Craftsman Bo Gu has concocted a plan to halt the planned upgrades to the 13th Order's prototype furnace. Since the plot is of a flammable nature as is Bo Gu's wont, you will need to consult the bombsmith Ba Go on the best way to incinerate Zo Ga's wain full of upgrade parts.
- Ba Go is as helpful as he is raving mad-- that is to say, exceedingly so. The first thing is to mark the wain with bright coal. The alchemist Ga Zi will serve as your guide into the 13th Order workshop.
- The alchemy wain looks quite festive with the bright coal, though not quite the fair figure of Ba Go's fevered imaginings. Release the smart bombs from a safe location nearby, and let the fireworks begin.
- The wain and its contents are thoroughly crisped; whatever Ba Go lacks in sanity, he makes up for in his knowledge of explosives. If you do not wish to share the wain's fate, obey the Acolyte's wishes and find the bomb core among the embers, subduing the still-active bomb.
- The smart bombs are no more. You are the proud guardian of a smart bomb core, and it is a beauty. You are beginning to understand something of what Ba Go sees in these things. Suppress a momentary pang and hand over the core to Ba Go.
- In Ba Go's twitchy yet capable hands, the core will be reborn as a brand new bomb. Your part in this glorious cycle of life complete, return to the 789th Order Dig and make your report to Bo Gu.
- With the wain full of parts up in smokes, Zo Ga will not be upgrading his furnace for some time. Bo Gu is overjoyed at the success of the plot, and looks at you with new respect-- or something that passes for it among his ilk.