- The carriage's usual route brings it within shouting-- and mug-raising-- distance of Fallgourd Float, if Guolgeim's tart comment is any indication. See if the Wood Wailers in Fallgourd Float know more of its whereabouts.
- The Wood Wailer you speak with is somewhat distracted, having just received word of an Ixali attack on a carriage. The duty officer doubts that it is the selfsame carriage you seek, but you know there are no coincidences in the North Shroud. Another of Fallgourd Float's finest is one the scene, if you wish to inquire further.
- You arrive only to be informed that it was indeed a supply carriage that was attacked, and both the cargo and the coachmen were captured. You suspect you are vindicated, but a difficult rescue-and-recovery mission is indicated. To the logging grounds you must go, to free the captives and recover whatever supplies remain.
- You successfully liberate several crates of cargo, as well as the two coachmen. Only they can tell you whether Revenant's Toll will get its supplies. Return to the carriage and speak with the Elezen coachman.
- You discover the carriage is in no condition to continue on to Revenant's Toll. Though Guolgeim will not be pleased to hear it, the result could have been much worse. Return with due optimism to Revenant's Toll and give your report to Guolgeim.
- Your optimism turns out to have been justified, for Guolgeim was not surprised in the slightest. As a denizen of Revenant's Toll, she is privy to all manner of rumors, including persistent whispers of the primals' inevitable return...