- Showing once again that he will spare no effort in shirking honest work, 789th Order Dustman Bo Zu has padded his sack with rubbish and refuse to meet his daily mining quota. None the wiser, the 411th Order plans to smelt the 789th's yield in their furnace, and Bo Zu fears that his ingenuity will not be well received. At Bo Zu's request, consult with acolyte Ba Go, that you might lay waste to the furnace before the dustman's duplicity comes to light.
- Ever eager to see destruction and disorder arise around him, Ba Go furnishes you with a bomb of considerable explosive power, along with instructions to carry it to your target-- the 411th Order's furnace in the vicinity of Iron Lake-- with all haste.
- Fail to complete your object in the alloted span of time, and the limpet bomb will detonate, causing damage to you in the process.
- The 411th's furnace is no more, and Bo Zu's secret remains safe for another day. Search the embers that you might return the bomb core to its creator, though you have a suspicion the spirited fireball will not come quietly...
- You have successfully quelled the limpet bomb's temper and extracted its core. Return it to Ba Go at the 789th Order Dig, with the futile hope that his future creations will not prove so hot to handle.
- Delighted to hear that his prized creation was every ilm as destructive as he had foreseen, Ba Go resolves to redouble his efforts in building bombs of even greater destructive power. For better or for worse, share the news of your success with Bo Zu.
- Bo Zu breathes a sigh of relief, your efforts having ensured that his chicanery will go undetected and unpunished. Convinced that any effort to extol the virtues of honest labor would fall upon deaf ears, you take your leave, hoping against hope that the dawdling dustman's next imposition on your services will be a more constructive one...