|A line of quests spanning A Realm Reborn through which players can obtain increasing more powerful job specific weapons, up to a maximum of iLevel 135.In order to undertake the line of quests to obtain a Zodiac Weapon, one must first have completed one of the A Relic Reborn quests. To obtain a relic weapon, the player must first complete the original A Realm Reborn main storyline quest of The Ultimate Weapon. The relic weapon quests begin with The Weaponsmith of Legend, after which point you can undertake any of the various A Relic Reborn quests, provided you have the appropriate Job at level 50. After obtaining your relic (iLevel 80), you must upgrade it to a Zenith Weapon (iLevel 90) by completing the hidden task at the forge to the left of Gerolt. With a Zenith Weapon in hand, you may begin the tasks associated with acquiring a Zodiac Weapon.
The below is a high level overview of what goes into obtaining your complete relic weapon (base, zenith, atma, animus, novus, nexus, zodiac, and Zeta.) Follow the applicable quests to ensure that steps are completed in the proper order at the proper time.
- Accept Celestial Radiance, purchase 3 Superior Enchanted Ink, and talk to Hubairtin to complete the quest.
- Trade the 3 Superior Enchanted Ink pots to Hubairtin and obtain a Sphere Scroll for the desired weapon.
- Infuse 75 Materia, depending upon the stats you want to add to your Relic, along with 75 Alexandrite to the scroll.
- You can add any SECONDARY stat to the scroll that you wish. It is impossible to have all 75 points be one stat; the minimum is 2 different stats. Also, each stat has a maximum number (a 'cap') that can be added. Determination (31) and Piety (33) have a different stat cap than the other secondary stats (44). Each Tier of Materia starts out at a 100% success rate, but it starts to drop after you add more Materia, until you reach the maximum number for that tier. The number of materia that make up each tier, is spread out to almost 1/4 the maximum number. 8-9 per tier for Determination and Piety, with 11 for the other stats.
- Alexandrite is received from:
- Purchased directly from Auriana
- Purchased with Allied Seals from your GC's Hunt Billmaster.
- Received for successfully completing an Alexandrite Map (which is a daily quest reward from One Man's Trash - Brangwine)
- With all 75 Materia successfully added to the scroll, accept and turn-in Star Light, Star Bright.
- Make sure you talk to Jalzahn to "Soulglaze" your relic, to prepare it to receive Light.
- Perform various activities with your Novus weapon equipped and add 2000 light to it. The various stages, which show how much total Light your weapon has received, can be seen in the Walkthrough section of the Nexus Quest. Upon successful completion of an activity, a notification will indicate how much light was added.
- Activities include: Raids, Trials, Dungeons, PvP, Treasure/Alexandrite Maps, FATEs, and Levequests. Also, every two hours the 'bonus light' window changes, possibly altering the amount of light received from each activity.
- Complete Wherefore Art Thou, Zodiac
- Complete the following Quests: (which require doing Dungeons, and gathering certain Items)
- A Ponze of Flesh (Papana)
- Labor of Love (Guiding Star)
- Method in His Malice (Adkin)
- A Treasured Mother (Brangwine)
- You will receive an item after successfully defeating the last boss in each of the above Dungeons, if it is your current objective. This item will pop-up on your screen, like the Alexandrite and Atmas do when you win them from FATEs, during the loading screen after you depart the Dungeon and will appear in your inventory.
- Successfully completing each quest will give you an Item (listed below) which you will need in your inventory to accept the next quest (His Dark Materia) from Gerolt.
- For His Dark Materia Gerolt will send you to Mutamix Bubblypots (who will transform the Soul in your Nexus Weapon into a special Materia,) which leads you back to Gerolt (who will create a new frame for you to house the Soul,) and finally to Jalzahn (who will complete the process) giving you your completed Zodiac Brave Weapon!
- Talk to Remon to have a mahatma affixed to your Zodiac weapon.
- Perform various activities with your Zodiac weapon equipped and add 2000 soul resonance to it. When full, return to Remon for another mahatma and repeat for all 12 mahatma. Upon successful completion of an activity, a notification will indicate how much soul resonance was added.
- Activities include: Raids, Trials, Dungeons, PvP, Treasure/Alexandrite Maps, FATEs, and Levequests. Also, every two hours the 'bonus soul resonance' window changes, possibly altering the amount of light received from each activity.
Pages in category "Zodiac Weapon"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.