- Severian was able to meet with Mumuepo and obtain information from him about the enchanted blade, Heartstrike. Go and speak with Eadgytha at Erralig's Burial Chamber and discover what you can of the relatives who survive the young lady interred there.
- Eadgytha informs you that the deceased in the coffin you wish to examine is survived by none other than the Songstress of Ul'dah, F'lhaminn. Travel to Revenant's Toll in Mor Dhona to speak with her.
- F'lhaminn tells you of a coffin that contains the remains of her deceased husband, Niellefresne. Return to Erralig's Burial Chamber to speak with F'lhaminn once more and meet with an old friend of hers.
- Together with Freinfarr, an old friend of F'lhaminn's, you are to set out to find the enchanted blade, Heartstrike. First leave Erralig's Burial Chamber and speak with Greinfarr to begin your search.
- Greinfarr has advised you to prepare a token of good intentions to coax the truth out of Mumuepo. return to the Alchemists' Guild and speak with Severian.
- Severian tells you that since his prior meeting with Mumuepo, he has been preparing a concoction to loosen the tongue of the thaumaturge. Use the set of juice ingredients you have obtained to synthesize a bottle of twice-fermented Mun-Tuy juice, and then deliver it to Greinfarr at Erralig's burial Chamber.
※ In the event that the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with Severian.
- You have delivered the bottle of twice-fermented Mun-Tuy juice to Greinfarr. All that remains is to wait to hear back from him.
※ The next alchemist quest will be available from Greinfarr in front of Erralig's Burial Chamber upon reaching level 68.