- Expressing his desire to aid in your plight, Sark Malark bids you obtain three imperial uniforms and three imperial helms. The former is worn by 5th Cohort signiferi, secutores, and equites; the latter by 5th Cohort hoplomachi and laquearii.
- You have succeeded in wresting imperial helms and uniforms from their owners, but the items did not survive your fury unscathed. Return to Revenant's Toll and present the damaged equipment to Sark Malark.
- Sark Malark declares that the damaged items are likely to draw suspicion, and urges you to have them repaired. Take the uniforms to the Weavers' Guild in Ul'dah, and the helms to the Armorers' Guild in Limsa Lominsa.
- Both the uniforms and the helms are now in good repair—at least outwardly. Return to Revenant's Toll and present them for Sark Malark's inspection.
- Sark Malark has given your imperial uniforms and helms his seal of approval. All that remains of your preparation is to obtain a suit of magitek armor.