- A jubilant Edgyth explains to you that a cure for the Mudplots' bad case of eelworm has finally been found. She invites you to join her at the Botanists' Guild to discuss this solution with Fufucha and the others. You ready yourself for the journey in the knowledge that the end of this popoto peril is finally in sight.
- Once everyone has been accounted for at the guild, Fufucha gives the signal to Sawney to explain his findings. It becomes apparent that there are two solutions to the issue, both recorded in the Sharlayan records Sawney and Edgyth had been examining. It is quickly established that neither alchemy nor companion farming will avail on their own, and Fufucha recommends you utilize a mixture of the two. You are instructed to head to Castrum Oriens in order to search for a flower named Rhalgr's streak that will form a key part of Fufucha's plan.
- Edgyth is told by a Twin Adder officer that a flower with strikingly similar characteristics to Rhalgr's streak used to be cultivated in Ala Ghiri. The officer also offers unsolicited advice that the area is “no place for little lady botanists.” Undeterred by the overbearing officer, the two of you make tracks for Ala Ghiri.
- Edgyth initially struggles to get the attention of the locals; however, you are confident that the two of you together should be able able to learn something of use.
- It seems that Rhalgr's streak was originally brought to Ala Ghiri to deal with a pest problem not unlike your own. While opinions on the flower's scent vary wildly, you learn that it most likely grows in a mountainous part of the Lochs.
- Edgyth elects to head back to Greengrub Mudplots to ready them for your return. It is left to you to hunt for Rhalgr's streak alone. You steel yourself for the search ahead.
- Upon your return to the Mudplots, you quickly set about planting the Rhaglr's streaks, marking the end of your involvement in Idyllshire's agricultural affairs. Fufucha bestows upon Edgyth not one, but two gifts: the very garb worn by Fufucha herself and a new title. The newly appointed first botanist of Idyllshire is slightly overwhelmed by these gestures at first, but swears she will put Idyllshire on the botanic map.