- A group of moogle gatherers have been ignoring Moguppo's orders, and Mogek has a mind to teach them a lesson. He asks you to go to them in his stead and give them the harshest, most extreme orders you can conceive, as well as warn them of terrible consequences should they disobey. Make for Zenith and locate the dawdling moogle gatherers.
- Mustering your most intimidating glare, you approach the moogles one by one and give them tasks so daunting that they flee in terror, eager to complete them. Travel to Asah and tell Moguppo that you have seen to the moogles on Mogek's behalf.
- Moguppo tells you that he has not seen any of the gathering moogles return yet with supplies and assumes they have chosen not to follow your orders. He asks that you go and see for yourself whether or not the moogles are gathering what has been requested of them.
- Your efforts appear to have borne fruit, as each moogle presents to you the materials they have gathered, despite clearly having struggled to do so. Deliver the raw materials to Moguppo so that the restoration of Zenith can continue.
- Moguppo is pleasantly surprised by the quantity of materials the moogles gathered in such a short period of time. He praises your powers of persuasion, deeming you a “moogle whisperer.” Return to Bahrr Lehs and report your success to Mogek.
- Your success amuses Mogek, who thinks it remarkable that a stone-faced adventurer can so easily command the obedience of lazy moogles. His only regret is that he was not present to bear witness to their long-overdue comeuppance.