- You learn from Thubyrgeim that the elusive guildmaster, K'rhid Tia, has at long last been spotted. She believes that the guildmaster holds the key to breaking K'lyhia free from her depression. Travel to Memeroon's Trading Post in upper La Noscea, and question a local as to K'rhid Tia's whereabouts.
- One of the trading post locals tells you of the guildmaster's intended destination. Travel next to Thalaos, and speak with the scholar who makes his camp in the area.
- The scholar Tanga Tonga has a message for you from the guildmaster. It appears you are to locate three slips of parchment upon each of which are written parts of a single clue.
- You have collected the three slips of parchment. Deliver the curious missives to Tanga Tonga.
- After deciphering the Allagan script, Tanga Tonga reads to you the guildmaster's instructions. Though the clues are somewhat cryptic, you determine that you are to travel to Fool Falls and /dance before an old wooden box found somewhere in the area...
- You have located the old wooden box and have danced for it like you've never danced before. Prise open the lid and see what wonders await you.
- You have defeated the tree slug that sprung when you attempted to open the box. Ready yourself for anything, and attempt to open the box once more.
- The box holds no further nasty surprises for you, and you have found yet another slip of parchment within. The parchment has directed you to Memeroon's Trading Post in upper La Noscea, where you should seek out the owner and /dance for him.
- The guildmaster was watching as you performed your dance for Memeroon, apparently needing a diversion from his studies. After applauding your effort, he gifts you with a new grimoire and recommends you deliver it to K'lyhia. Follow the arcanist's instructions, and /dance for K'lyhia in the anchor yard of Limsa Lominsa.
- After performing a dance for K'lyhia, she deduces that you have met with Guildmaster K'rhid Tia. Hand over the new grimoire to the foreseer to answer her question as to why.
- You give the new tome to K'lyhia, and the foreseer soon realizes the significance of the gift: it is within her to shape the world into the reality she desires. And that reality is one in which she defeats Doesmaga. Return to the Arcanists' Guild, and inform Thubyrgeim of the assessor's recovery.
- Thubyrgeim appears relieved to hear the news of K'lyhia's decision to return to duty. The foreseer is, however, yet bound by the chains of her past. Focus your efforts on your training, and prepare yourself for the forthcoming confrontation with Doesmaga.
- The next arcanist quest will be available from Thubyrgeim upon reaching level 30.