- Bethric was hoping you might stop by.
- After much deliberation, Knem Cheleim-In wishes to speak with Bethric about Skip and the possibility of his permanent residency at the Crystarium. In light of your significant contributions to Skip's recovery, Bethric thought it only right that you be present as well, and so invites you to accompany him to Temenos Rookery.
- Knem Cheleim-In asks that Skip pass two tests to ensure he is fit to stay at the Crystarium. The first is a seemingly simple one: to eat the common fare of the stable's amaro. Being of a different breed, she would be certain it suits his constitution. Knowing this food was used to poison Skip not long ago, Bethric worries the trauma of that experience may be too difficult to overcome in such a short time. But Knem Cheleim-In has made up her mind, unwilling to bend her rules for the sake of a single amaro. Bethric then turns to you to prepare Skip's meal, hoping his sensitivity to aether and connection to you might assuage his anxiety.
※In the event you lose the materials or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with Knem Cheleim-In.
- Despite the protestations of his stomach, Skip samples your cooking, and before long finds himself devouring it with great enthusiasm. Satisfied with the results of this first trial, Knem Cheleim-In is ready to move on to the next: a flight from the Belt in Lakeland to the Amaro Launch, carrying a passenger. Bethric is seemingly in agreement with this proposed task, until he discovers he is to be the passenger. Unable to sway Knem Cheleim-In's decision, he warily makes his way to the Belt.
- Both Bethric and Skip are ready to take flight when they suddenly find themselves in the presence of the two poachers. They recognize your amaro companion and seem intent on finishing what they started during their first encounter. Bethric has a plan to deter them, perhaps long enough to call for help, but it would require help from Skip, who is paralyzed with fear. With a little encouragement, however, you manage to bring him to his senses.
Bethric then sets his plan into motion, which nearly goes awry as one of the poachers lets loose an arrow that comes within ilms of striking Skip. This incites a rage in Bethric, surprising both friend and foe, as he proceeds to bombard the poachers with a series of explosives. They are eventually driven back, and Skip is able to complete his trial as you all take a leisurely flight to the Crystarium.
- Bethric and Skip land safely at the Amaro Launch, and Knem Cheleim-In was witness to all that took place prior to their arrival. The three of you rush over to the rookery, eager to hear what she has to say.
- Together with Bethric and Skip, you arrive at the rookery to find Knem Cheleim-In, a look of admiration on her face. In light of Skip's bravery in the face of danger, and his successful completion of the trials, she welcomes him to the rookery with open arms. At last, the Tupaq Amaro has found a home, and the experience has renewed Bethric's resolve to improve as a practitioner of medicine. In fact, he wastes no time in returning to the Mean to begin his studies.
- Words fail to express Bethric's gratitude for all you have done not only for him, but all the amaro of the Crystarium. With Skip safe and the poachers on the run, he vows to do all he can to keep the amaro healthy and safe from harm.