- The black uma yoriki yearns to show the speed of a horse to the plodding folk of Ul'dah, and has asked you to don the uma kabuto and run to the Silver Bazaar. Under your own power, race to the first marker at the Eighty Sins of Sasamo in western Thanalan.
※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- You have passed the first marker. The uma kabuto may lie heavy on your untried head, but be steadfast and run to the second marker in western Thanalan.
- You have passed the second marker. Resist the temptation to come up for air from under the kabuto, and run to the third marker in western Thanalan.
- You have passed the third marker and persuaded a passing adventurer of the speed of the horse. Know that you have grown into the kabuto, and run to the fourth marker in western Thanalan.
- You have passed the fourth marker. Feel anew the graceful contours of the kabuto upon your head, and run to the fifth marker in western Thanalan.
- You have passed the fifth marker. Raise your helmed head high and speak with the black uma doshin in the Silver Bazaar.
- The black uma doshin has breathlessly praised your efforts and given you a carrot as a token of her approbation. Deliver the carrot to the black uma yoriki in Ul'dah.
- The black uma yoriki gleefully exclaims over your achievement and has thrust a black uma kabuto into your tired hands. You seem to have covered yourself in glory, at least in Ul'dah. Seek the same in Limsa Lominsa and Gridania, then present yourself to the uma bugyo back in Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre.