- Though your attempt on Zenos's life ended in failure, it spurred the people of Doma to rise up and openly oppose the imperials in battle. Convinced that this is the sign that Lord Hien has been waiting for, you and your comrades embark on a journey to the Azim Steppe to seek out the young heir and convince him to return to lead his people in a new rebellion against the Empire. And so you depart once more for the Ruby Sea, and a familiar fishing village on the coast.
- From Isari you must continue north, towards a tunnel leading through the mountains. Yugiri spares only a moment to tell you this before leaving the village, eager to catch up to Lyse and Gosetsu.
- The Steppe is vast and endless, and possessed of a quiet solemnity. Lyse too seems struck by the sight, and once more you note the faraway look in her eyes, as if she yearns to hold tight to this moment, this memory...
- Yugiri tells you that what you see before you is but a fraction of a greater whole. To the north lies Reunion─your destination, and the ninja bids you follow.
- You come to the gates of what appears to be a bustling marketplace, filled with Xaela from all across the Steppe. It is here where you will begin your search for Lord Hien. With luck, it will not take too long...