- Having waved you down, Tsurubami informs you that the lord bugyo of Kugane has established a residential district for foreigners. Though she is keen to see the place, as a local, she fears the embarrassment of being turned away, and so asks that you make inquiries in her stead. To begin with, she suggests approaching the bugyosho official, who is presently at the docks.
- According to the bugyosho official, the residential district of Shirogane was established in order to accommodate Kugane's growing influx of visitors, and plots of land there are being released exclusively to foreigners. Kimachi at pier number two will take you to Shirogane, where you may speak with the district official as well as inspect the isle itself.
- After a brief boat ride, you step onto the idyllic isle of Shirogane. The district official should be near on hand to answer any queries you may have.
- The district official confirms your eligibility to purchase a plot of land on Shirogane upon which to build a home. If you wish to know the particulars of the process, the resident caretaker will be able to assist you. With that, you have seen and learned enough for Tsurubami's purposes. Time to bear the details back to her on Kugane.
- Hearing your vivid account of Shirogane, Tsurubami is convinced that she would enjoy living there. All that she needs to make this a reality, she says, is a foreign husband...